If you are into Blanc de blancs champagne, you have stumbled across an exciting wine. We were highly impressed with the craftsmanship, creativity and energy this wine brings to the table, quite literally. Quintette represents 5 vineyard parcels that have all come together to bring harmony in this wine.
Expect notes of apple cinnamon, following on to a creamy and textured palate. There is a juiciness to it along with firm structure and definition. We love the play between the chalkiness and vibrancy of the fruit. Waves of citrus, kumquat and autumn apple.
Technical details - Winemaking Individual vinification of each plots.
50% of the wines go through fermentation in stainless steel with full malolactic fermentation. The other 50% of the wines with fermentation are in oak barrels without malolactic fermentation.
Minimum intervention to the wine, with natural cold stabilization, no fining and no filtration. Bottling is carried out in Spring. Aging on lees for at least 36 months or more. 100% chardonnay from harvest 2012. Dosage 3 g/l - Extra Brut.
- La Justice, Vertus Premier Cru | Planted In 1950.
- Moque-Bouteille, Dizy Premier Cru | Planted In 1985.
- Les Frileux, Epernay | Planted In 1959
- Les Basses Ronces, Mardeuil | Planted In 1982
- Les Tartières / Les Porgeons, Pierry Premier Cru | Planted In 1990 & 1985.