JM Seleque


JM Seleque Extra Brut (375ml)|Extra Brut|NV

Descriptors & Texture

Descriptors & Texture


Chardonnay Dominant

Winemaking

Winemaking


Extra Brut

Earth

Earth


Mineral

Pierry

Pierry

What to expect


Definitely one of the strongest wines in the range, the Extra Brut is blend of 50% Chardonnay, 40% Meunier and 10% Pinot Noir, coming from 7 villages in Vallée de la Marne and Côte des Blancs: Pierry, Moussy, Epernay, Mardeuil, Dizy, Boursault and Vertus. 

Vinification and fermentation of single parcels, 90% with alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks, the remaining 10% in oak barrels, with no malolactic fermentation. Fresh and pleasant Champagne Extra Brut with a good structure. Annual production of 12,000 bottles. 

$55.00

Club Price $52.25 (?)

Descriptors & Texture

Descriptors & Texture


Chardonnay Dominant

Winemaking

Winemaking


Extra Brut

Earth

Earth


Mineral

What to expect


Definitely one of the strongest wines in the range, the Extra Brut is blend of 50% Chardonnay, 40% Meunier and 10% Pinot Noir, coming from 7 villages in Vallée de la Marne and Côte des Blancs: Pierry, Moussy, Epernay, Mardeuil, Dizy, Boursault and Vertus. 

Vinification and fermentation of single parcels, 90% with alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks, the remaining 10% in oak barrels, with no malolactic fermentation. Fresh and pleasant Champagne Extra Brut with a good structure. Annual production of 12,000 bottles. 

About The House 

About The House 


Food suggestion

Jean-Marc Seleque represents the future of the region. One of a number of young men who has taken over the family vineyard and has decided to not sell the stock of fruit but to create his own cuvees. Jean Marc thinks about his vineyards like a musical chorus where fruit is the musical score and the notes are derived from the climate, soil, labour, patience, expertise and history.  

Food suggestion


In development...